Westjet flight 1797 from LAX was good. Airplane fairly new with the airplane tvs in the headrests. The new airplane ear phones that Joe bought are excellent. They worked great. Airport in Vancouver is very pretty and their customs was a breeze.
Princess cruislines arranged for our transportation to the hotel and there were no hangups. We took a taxi ride covered through Princess to the Westin Bayshore Hotel. Room was not ready so we went to Cordova's to eat. A little pricey on the food out here. Tax is around 11%. Will no longer complain about ours!
Joe and I are trying to deal with what can he eat routine due to his diabetes now. I am concerned because he keeps saying can I eat this and I think about what I can eat and figure if it is not processed sugars or syrups that will be a start.
No comments:
Post a Comment