Alsaka Trip

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At Sea-Day 2

We are at sea all day.  We had breakfast in Sabatinis today and I had the Eggs Benedict over potatoes and Joe had the Eggs Benedict.  Very good service there.

Scheduled a couples massage for us.  That was wonderful.  Joe signed us up for a fat burning class.  It was just as I thought--a regular infomercial to sell the fitness guys program.  At a tune of 100-150 a month for 6-12 months.  A lot of money for that.

Also did the lecturer on Alaska.  That was good.

I did the casino a little bit and found the slots to be so so.  A lot different than Vegas but I still won.Yeah!!
Went back to the room to find more fresh fruit and more canapes.

Tonight was formal night so we dressed up and had pictures taken at every place.  We also saw the Captain's CHAMPAGNE WATERFALL.

Evening after dinner Joe and I walked around the deck.  Very cold out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment